Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A life changing decision

Just one month after at 35 years old having my tonsils and adnoids removed, I have decided that going through with another surgery might just be what I need to do. Read below.


Well I've decided to throw in the towel on the fad diets and wl programs! I've tried and I just am not able to do this anymore. I am doing what I can to improve my life. I quit smoking 2 months ago. Jan. 17th, 2011, that is a big accomplishment for me. I want to live my life and do it BIG. For once in my life I want to think of me and live for me and be who I'm here to be. I have a purpose in this life and I want to live with purpose! Ya know, my mother had me very late in her life, she got pregnant with me on only a quarter of a ovary. Yes, she had one ovary removed and all but a "quarter" of the other one. Can you imagine? Why did they decide to leave that little piece of a ovary in the first place? Because God had a plan for me! She was on bed rest and got H.E.L.L.P syndrome and almost died bringing me into this world. She was in a coma and kidneys had shut down along with other things trying to shut down! I was born not breathing but ya know what, God had a purpose for me and I'm here and I'm gonna do what I have to do to live this life with purpose for God and do it the way I'm suppose to!

I now have decided to look into having Bariatric surgery. I have found a Dr. that I feel would be a good one and I am going to a Seminar on April 2nd. I'm excited. I'm nervous but most of all I'm happy to actually have a plan and know that the plan is gonna work. I'm willing to do whatever I have to and follow this to the T.

I've been talking to friends and people that I know have had the surgery done and got their opinion, stories and have asked them if they would do it again if they had to and I'm getting a good feedback. "Most" have said they would for sure do it again.

I will be writting and sharing my thoughts here and posting pictures down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment