Friday, March 18, 2011

So very excited

I'm soooo excited I can't hardly contain myself. I don't think I've been this excited over something since the birth of my children. Other than Salvation I must add!!

I have been nervous because of the horror stories that I've been hearing. I posted on my forums that I go on and I received some wonderful feedback from other's who are also going through this. Then I started to think of things I had went through in my life and how people "always" have a horror story to tell about something. My best friends, sister's husband's cousin had a friend of a friend who bla bla bla. The fact is that this life isn't perfect and things do happen to people. I have complete faith in the Lord that he will see me throught this. I have to have that faith! As of how I am right now, I'm not in good health and doing this will better my chances of living longer and getting off of the medication I'm on and improve my over all well being. I can't wait! I think of how nice it will be to have less leg and joint pain, for my back to not hurt as bad, to be able to do things with my kids that I didn't or couldn't before. Like my little girl said today, Mom you can jump on the trampoline with me. Yes baby, yes I will!! We'll do all kinds of things together!

Giving all the glory to the Lord and I am so happy to have this opportunity to be healed. I'm thankful that the Lord gave these Dr's the knowledge to know how to do these surgerys and that he will heal me and I will have a happier healthier life. Thank you Jesus for what you are going to do and have done for me in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment